Al Amana security
Al-Amana have a policy of recruiting security staff with the highest possible standards of professionalism, courtesy and ability, to suit every client’s requirements and budget.
Health & Safety
- Professional expat security personnel able to provide site security surveys & advice.
- 200+ security guards over 50 locations throughout Kuwait, each working 8 or 12 hour shifts,
- Pool of reserve guards able to substitute for absences due to training, sickness, leave or other shortages. This pool is also used to satisfy surge requirements.
- Mobile operational supervisors for liaison with Operations Room and client.
- 1 office-based operational administrator. This person coordinates recruitment, welfare and general administration.
- Personal CV’s are available on request for all the above at Controller level or senior.
- Management personnel will make regular visits to each location in order to check on performance, assess additional requirements and liaise with key client personnel on site.
Health & Safety
- Al Amana Security has a Health & Safety Management System in line with recognised European legislation including BS 8800 / OHSAS 18001.
- A full-time Health, Safety & Environmental (HS&E) Manager is employed by Al-Amana staff to coordinate this aspect of our business.
- Senior Al Amana management personnel have attended a course in Health & Safety Management & Responsibilities in UK during 2005.
- Al Amana Security have an excellent record of safety and welfare for all its’ staff.
We seek to understand what our customers want and tailor our services to meet those needs. We are quick to respond when challenges arise and do everything in our power to overcome them.
It's in our nature to think differently, use our initiative and proactively challenge convention. From the commercial to the technical, we constantly seek out new ways to add value.